Tech-Savvy and Experienced Real Estate Agents
At the Highland Group, we are deeply committed to your desires and your goals. You can count on our team of Orlando real estate agents every step of the way.
- Our team of Orlando real estate agents listens to you, and make sure you are heard and understood. Your interests are our interests, and we make your priorities our priorities.
- We work hard for you, walking alongside you every step of the way.
- In today's market, you need buyer's agents who can act on a dime and will present your offer promptly to secure your home. You need agents who have strong negotiation skills that will fight hard for you.
- Our time and work doesn’t cost you anything! Almost all listing real estate brokers have already formally agreed to split their commission with a buyer’s agent. It is our privilege to work together with you.
- We provide you free customized reports of homes for sale in your ideal area. And we offer a free Comparative Market Analysis to determine the best offer price for the home of your choice.
- First Time Home Buyers – We walk you through the process from start to finish.
- Looking to Invest? – We work with investors both local and worldwide.
Tommy and Cece are not only professional and trustworthy but also committed to individuals by how they care, help, and better society in many ways.
- Carrie Zubik
- The Highland Group is the seller’s real estate team of choice.
- Our team of Orlando real estate agents make your priorities our priorities and we are deeply committed to meeting your needs and desires for you and your home.
- Choosing the right listing agent is perhaps one of the biggest factors in how much you sell your home for and how long it stays on the market. Real estate agent experience and home sale strategies are key in landing the best deal for you.
- Ultimately, it is the difference between you being absolutely frustrated with the entire experience, or you being elated you had went with the right agent you were able to count on every step of the way. The right agent with extensive market experience will ensure you don't leave thousands on the table. Think about taking your family on that vacation with the extra money you received above and beyond your asking price.
- Here at The Highland Group, the results of our success lie in our home selling process. We take a unique home sale strategy for our sellers and maximize the exposure of their homes online. And... it's much more than simply listing it in the MLS. Any Realtor can do that.
- Our team of Orlando real estate agents have extensive experience with our local market.
I so appreciated their timely responses, very professional, high integrity, and great people!!
- Stacy Kilgore
- Are you thinking about buying an entirely new home?
- A new home has many benefits – it’s entirely new! Paint, floors, kitchen, bathrooms, roof, A/C, plumbing - everything is brand new and built with the latest designs.
- A new home is built to meet the latest building safety codes and offer the best energy efficiency.
- New homes are a great deal! Builders usually offer rebates and free upgrade incentives, sometimes even a free pool.
- Make sure you have an experienced Realtor accompany you before you walk into the builder’s office! An experienced Realtor will help you in getting 3 separate home inspections for each stage of the construction.
- The real estate agent at a new home builder’s office represents the seller exclusively and will act in the best interest of the seller only.
- Our team of Orlando real estate agents have undergone additional specialized training in the purchase of new construction homes.
From Our Family To Yours
Few Realtors in Orlando have energy and drive that match the energy and drive of every member of our Orlando real estate agents team. With us, you know that you will get the personal attention you deserve and the full benefits of working with an entire team.
Our real estate team is passionate about providing the best services possible. We work hard to ensure that your needs and preferences are met and that transactions flow smoothly.
Treat You Like Family
To every agent on our team, family is of the utmost importance. From the moment we meet, we think of you as family. Family members deserve respect, loyalty and appreciation of individual personalities. At all times, that is what you can expect when you engage our services.
Trust is essential in any good relationship, and we work hard to gain and keep your trust. We keep our word. Honest, open communications, factual information and timeliness are part of what makes us the best Realtor in Orlando.
Compared to other Orlando real estate agents, The Highland Group stands tall with regard to experience. Our company's policy of sharing of experience among its agents and providing a network of agents who are residents of the areas they represent has no equal.
Each agent has experience with the various advantages and quirks of the neighborhood in which he or she lives. Our Orlando real estate agents know what roads have the most traffic, where to go to get the best meals and what construction is going on. They also are aware of rudimentary zoning laws, building codes and other regulations in their area and in the state of Florida. They know what resources are available to sellers as well as to buyers with regard to gaining an in-depth look at various properties. In addition, our real estate agents have access to every tool needed to ensure successful closure of real estate transactions, no matter how complex.
Located in the hills of Lake County, Clermont provides many opportunities for outdoor recreation. Hiking, fishing and visiting nearby theme parks are just a few of the many choices. Because Clermont is small but growing, property here could be an excellent investment. Possibilities include agricultural acreage, vacant land within the city, commercial property, and a variety of both traditional and modern homes.
Forbes Magazine had chosen Apopka as the "14th Friendliest City in America." With a population of just over 47,000, Apopka could be an excellent location for investing in real estate.
We are your Winter Garden Realtor of choice. The City of Winter Garden's slogan is "A charming little city with a juicy past." Local orange juice once was considered to be Winter Garden's gold. When central Florida's economy changed from a heavy reliance on agriculture to tourism, city officials took action to preserve its history yet provide structure that would encourage business growth. The Highland Group's Orlando real estate agents has the experience and expertise to guide you through all the ins and outs of selling or buying a home or making a commercial investment that is right for you.
The small city of Longwood, population of around 14,000, is known for the diverse programs offered by the schools and its easy access to major highways. Many Longwood homeowners commute to jobs in Orlando.
Property values are rapidly rising in this small community of fewer than 3,000 residents. Job growth is positive, and new construction is flourishing.
Located in Orange County, Ocoee offers its residents a diverse community of homes and amenities as well as a lower cost of living compared to surrounding areas. City boundaries encompass enough vacant land to expand to almost double its current population.
- Located in the hills of Lake County, Clermont provides many opportunities for outdoor recreation. Hiking, fishing and visiting nearby theme parks are just a few of the many choices. Because Clermont is small but growing, property here could be an excellent investment. Possibilities include agricultural acreage, vacant land within the city, commercial property, and a variety of both traditional and modern homes.
- Forbes Magazine had chosen Apopka as the "14th Friendliest City in America." With a population of just over 47,000, Apopka could be an excellent location for investing in real estate.
- We are your Winter Garden Realtor of choice. The City of Winter Garden's slogan is "A charming little city with a juicy past." Local orange juice once was considered to be Winter Garden's gold. When central Florida's economy changed from a heavy reliance on agriculture to tourism, city officials took action to preserve its history yet provide structure that would encourage business growth. The Legacy Team has the experience and expertise to guide you through all the ins and outs of selling or buying a home or making a commercial investment that is right for you.
- The small city of Longwood, population of around 14,000, is known for the diverse programs offered by the schools and its easy access to major highways. Many Longwood homeowners commute to jobs in Orlando.
- Property values are rapidly rising in this small community of fewer than 3,000 residents. Job growth is positive, and new construction is flourishing.
- Located in Orange County, Ocoee offers its residents a diverse community of homes and amenities as well as a lower cost of living compared to surrounding areas. City boundaries encompass enough vacant land to expand to almost double its current population.
Situated in a northeasterly direction from downtown Orlando, the cities listed below all lie in Seminole County except for Winter Park, which is in Orange County. With a change of county come changes in regulations that affect real estate owners, such as taxes and zoning.
- Located on State Road 436, the central area of Altamonte Springs borders I-4, the main Central Florida highway that connects Daytona Beach with Orlando. High-rise condominiums and large apartment complexes dominate. Potential buyers of land in Altamonte will want to study the city's "Land Development Code."
- We help buyers find their ideal dream home in Winter Park. Main attractions are a private liberal arts college, a golf course country club, beautiful parks and not to mention, Park Ave. This community also has its own train station. The Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival brings many visitors.
- City commissioners boast that Lake Mary "has all the conveniences of Orlando without the traffic." The city's welcoming atmosphere has attracted several high tech businesses. Real estate investors find that this city, also known as "City of Lakes," offers ample opportunities for outdoor recreation as well as tap water that is pure enough to drink. Such attributes make this small city of 14,000 an attractive location for real estate buyers as well as for sellers who are looking to reinvest.
- For real estate buyers, Oviedo has a lot of advantages. Its abundance of local amenities, its closeness to major airports and its easy availability of schooling for all ages help give it an exceptionally high overall livability score compared to other Florida cities.
- With a population of more than 50,000, Sanford is the county seat of Seminole County. Known as "The Friendly City," this city has a small-town feel and big-city amenities including an airport, waterfront properties and an extensive transportation network.
- The City of Winter Springs, incorporated in 1959, is a vibrant, growing community with a residential population of slightly more than 34,000. Outdoor recreational opportunities abound, including concerts and sports activities for youth and adults alike. There even is a no-fee park dedicated to dogs, where your canine friends can socialize and have fun. Community development is taken seriously, new business is encouraged and incentives are available.
Located in the center of Orlando, the communities listed below present a variety of opportunities for individuals looking to buy or sell a home or invest in commercial property. Buyers interested in mid-century modern homes and newly renovated properties should spend some time here.
- Oak-shaded bungalows comprise the primary type of housing in Thornton Park's residential district. An active farmer's market, a business district with buildings of brick and the peaceful scene of swans and other waterfowl at nearby Lake Eola add character to the area's unhurried atmosphere.
- This area, only three miles from downtown, has the appearance and atmosphere that is typical of small towns throughout the United States.
- Situated near Lake Baldwin's southern edge, Baldwin Park's high-end housing sports more than 8,000 modern homes as well as upscale townhomes and condos. This area, formerly the site of a naval training center, has been repurposed into an expertly planned mixed-use community that has a fresh, natural look.
- This neighborhood, also known as the Audubon Park Garden District or "APGD," puts strong emphasis on locally grown organic foods and sustainable living. Central Florida's first bicycle-powered composting service is headquartered here. The district also is working toward certification as a wildlife habitat community.
This area could easily be the center of attention with Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, and plenty of shopping and local attractions on International Drive.
- An unincorporated area 12.5 miles southwest of Orlando, Dr. Phillips has a population of approximately 11,000. Orlando's Restaurant Row is located here, and Universal Studios borders one side of this suburb. Many homes available in this area include gated communities and waterfront homes.
- Did you know the motto of Windermere is “Among the Lakes”? This small town feel is nearly all surrounded by bodies of water. Every home truly has a great view and luxury estates abound.
- The Bay Hill neighborhood has more large homes with at least four bedrooms than 97 percent of all neighborhoods in the United States. It is not uncommon to run into a TV star or celebrity in this neighborhood.
- The Hunters Creek neighborhood sprang up around the Hunters Creek Golf Course and now has a population of more than 22,000. Listed as one of the top 25 places in the nation to live, Hunters Creek offers several social clubs and a wealth of local events.
- This small town, created by Disney in the 1990s, was built to be self-sufficient. Today, it remains a quiet, self-sufficient town where almost everyone knows each other. Yet, it is less than half an hour away from all the things big-city Orlando has to offer. Compared to real estate prices in other neighborhoods in the Orlando Metropolitan Area, real estate prices in Celebration are higher than average.
- Kissimmee, once a ranching community, still hosts an annual rodeo. This city of 66,000, part of Osceola county, continues to undergo expansion. Its wide variety of restaurants and other businesses attract many customers. Older homes built in Southern tradition, vacation villas, condominiums and single-family homes all are part of current real estate offerings.
Home to Orlando’s Medical City, one of only two of its kind in the world, this area boasts a state of the art medical complex, newly developed subdivisions throughout, several non-profit organizations’ headquarters and United States Tennis Association’s National Campus.
- Located on 840 acres, Waterford Lakes is a planned community comprised of 3,104 homes built around or near 54 retention ponds. The housing is divided into 25 neighborhoods, each with its own neighborhood association. Waterford Lakes Town Center is an open-air shopping center with many different store and restaurant options.
- Avalon, also known as Avalon Park, is 17 miles east of downtown Orlando, and directly south of Waterford Lakes. Partially bordered by Avalon Lake, this planned urban community has more than 4,800 newer homes, condominiums and town homes organized into villages with Town Center as their core.
- Named for the lake that lies in the northern part of this planned mixed-use community, Lake Nona has become a hub for biomedical research and education. Home to the University Of Central Florida College Of Nursing, the University Of Florida College Of Dental Medicine, a University of Florida Academic and Research Center, the Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute, Nemours Children's Hospital and the Orlando Veterans Administration Medical Center, Lake Nona is experiencing rapid growth.
- Real estate opportunities include both large and small homes, small condominiums and stacked townhomes. This area is close to Orlando International Airport and has easy access to Highway 417.
- Conway real estate surrounds three sides of Lake George. Barber Park also lies within its boundaries. Almost all the residences in Conway were built between 1970 and 1999, yielding mature landscaping throughout.
Meet Our Team
Cece Wong, REALTOR®
Bethany Reid, ELORA HOME DESIGN
Tommy Wong, REALTOR®
Phyllis Lamar, REALTOR®
Here are a few points to consider:
- We put you, the buyer or seller, first.
- We have expertise in all areas of the real estate industry, residential and commercial real estate
- Our agents receive continuous training, attend workshops and receive exclusive coaching
- We have our own in-house title company
- Full broker support is constantly available. Branch manager support and corporate support also is available to all agents.
- We have 19 agent locations across the State of Florida.
- We provide all tools and resources needed to navigate complex situations.
- Our passion is to serve everyone in the best manner possible.
- When you need a Realtor, you can count on our team of Orlando real estate agents to get the job done.
The Highland Group is a professional team of Orlando real estate agents that work under La Rosa Realty brokerage. Few Orlando real estate agents have the attitude, experience and tools to qualify as a premier real estate company. Pursuing listings found under the heading "real estate agency Orlando FL" can lead you on a wild goose chase. Instead of wasting time looking around, look closely at what makes La Rosa Realty the top real estate company in Orlando.
La Rosa Realty was started by Joe and Mike La Rosa in 2004 and has been in continuous operation ever since. The goal of our Orlando real estate agency is to serve every person in the best manner possible and to constantly maintain the high standards that were set by our founders. These standards exceed the real estate industry's "Standards of Excellence."
Our Orlando real estate agents use top-of-the-line lead generation tools as well as the latest technology in social media marketing. We reach markets that others miss. If you want to sell your property, you can trust our team to find qualified buyers faster than less technologically advanced agents could. If you are planning to invest, we have the tools to quickly locate sellers of properties that meet your specifications.
Every agent on our team knows the importance of respect and confidentiality. With us, you can rest easy in the knowledge that confidential information you share with us will not be divulged without your permission. You also can trust us to guide you through the maze of steps that need to be taken to properly complete your real estate transaction so that agreements don't disintegrate and there are no surprises later.
Your interests are our interests. We put you first, knowing that either selling or investing in real estate necessitates a complex financial undertaking that can be very emotional. All of our Orlando real estate agents care as though you were part of our family.
Experienced Orlando REALTORS
U.S. Census Bureau figures released recently show that the population of the Orlando metropolitan area has grown to about 2.4 million. Only 23 other metropolitan areas in the United States have larger populations. Lakes dot the countryside, and major highways cross in all directions.
The area spans four counties. Orlando is home to the largest research park in the country. Lockheed Martin's manufacturing plant also is here, along with well-known attractions such as Disney World and Ripley's "Believe It or Not" museum. Parks are plentiful, and agricultural areas blend with industrial, commercial and residential areas. Much land use is affected by zoning, and taxes vary.
In order for anyone interested in property in this area to make a good decision, one must be able to analyze thoroughly all angles of property ownership regarding the various parcels that are for sale. Each neighborhood differs from those around it, even though there may be similarities. To wade through all the information and consider all aspects before you buy, you want the services of the best Realtor in Orlando. Not all Orlando real estate agents have the expertise and local market knowledge needed to assist you in such critical decision-making.
Real estate agents in Orlando FL often do not have the experience, tools and time necessary to fully represent buyers and sellers in outlying areas, let alone the ability to make use of the most reliable methods of research and analysis. Our agents do, and they are meticulous in their work.